Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Makeover Online


At iVillage, you can upload a photo of yourself (or, perversely, of anyone) and do a full makeover. Apply a hairstyle, lipstick, eyeliner, blush contact lenses, earwear, and more. It is geared toward women.

I did one of myself (and was not willing to publish it here) and I looked like a rapidly aging effeminate writer who lives in Greenwish Village. It wasn't altogether unpleasant, so, I thought: who is one of the most macho guys around and would benefit from showing a bit of his feminine side? Well, only one name came to mind: Chuck Norris. Mr Norris is not only an accomplished martial arts practitioner; he is also a talented actor, writer, and exercise equipment salesperson. I've decided to go for a kind of 'Jane Fonda' look for Mr Norris (although, to be honest, his hair is off of Heidi Klum).

No comments:

Post a Comment